Never thought I'd get to do this again!
The blessings continue to abound to me as I am daily given the grace to live a second life. You see, if it weren't for the mercy of God last January in sparing my life by my emergency hospitalization, I wouldn't be here today. That's right-- I should have died apart from God's intervention in helping the doctors discover my medical condition and begin treatment! I shouldn't be here today-- living, writing this blog, or studying Hebrew in seminary.So the question that I keep coming to is this: how should I live this day differently knowing it is my second chance at life? Well, for starters I'm enjoying the big and small things of life much more than I ever did before. Like being able to spend my two weeks of Christmas break with the people that God used to bring Rebecca and I to this place: our families. I never thought I'd get to travel like that again. Praise God for seconds! Nor did I expect to have the strength to enjoy shooting pistols with my dad again. Father, thank you for life, health, and the strength to be able to enjoy so much of your created handiwork.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home