
Since I'm now off from seminary for the summer, I thought I'd pick up an extra job. A friend knew I was already doing a part-time internship at my church while one of my pastors is on sabbatical, so he recommended I apply at our mall's nearby Casual Male XL. It turns out they like me so much that they published my first photo in their early May catalogue! Sadly, they made me give back the shirt :( If anyone can spare $80, I'd love it back. For those of you who remember my salmon colored shirt from high school: I'll bet you never thought it would take me this far! Go big salmon!
4 Comments:
that is incredibly awesome...
oh my goodness, I am laughing out loud. :) I am so glad you blogged this!
You'd have thought they'd have given you the shirt in exchange for using your photo... oh well... that's pretty cool, nonetheless!
I don't know much about the "Causal Male" (maybe because I rarely go to a mall) - I do know that you are our PICTURE of a thoughtful husband, and follower of Christ. By the way, the shirt looks great -- see if they have it in "VOLs Orange"! Love you
Post a Comment
<< Home